|Upside Down||600||60||Sound Waves||Claws|
|1000||2||Malayan Flying Fox||1-2||Fuzz|
1. Bats developed ____ million years ago.
2. There are close to ___________ different kinds of bats.
3-4. Bats are placed into two groups- _______________ and _______________
5. The smallest bat is the __________________________.
6. The largest Megabat is the ___________________________.
7. What do megabats eat? _____________
8. Naked bats have a little _____________ on their bodies.
9. A bat's wings are modified __________.
10. Bats have __________ adult teeth.
11. By changing the shape of their wings, bts can quickly change ______________.
12. Bats can fly as fast as _________ mph.
13. Some bats fly has high as ______ miles.
14. Echolocation is the use of ___________________ to help bats locate insects in flight.
15. Some bats eat up to _________ misquitoes an hour.
16. Some bats will eat up to _________ insects in a single night of hunting.
17. In China, bats are considered ____________ luck.
18. How do bats sleep? _______________________________
19. Bats cling to surfaces using their __________.
20. Red bats migrate from ________________ to _______________.
21. Female bats give birth to ______ babies every year.
22. Baby bats are able to fly and catch their own food after _______ weeks after birth.
23. Bats are the only flying animal that ____________ their young.
24-33 Label the pexternal view of the bat.
Toes Fingers Arm Fur Thumb Ey
Ear Nose Wing Membrane Tail Membrane